2.7

Took new Lincoln in for service to Fred Beans in West Chester.Didn’t have my appt., even though I scheduled a week in advance,but at least got a loaner.

After calling to see when car would be ready, received no call; called again and finally was told car was ready ( this was a simple maintenance service call ) ; got there and had to wait because they hadn’t gotten the paperwork ( girl was apparently annoyed by phone calls ); finally got paper work from a guy who offered no apology for the wait, and didn’t even introduce himself ( was very abrupt), AND car was not pulled up and when I asked where I could find it, was told to use my remote. Really?!! They consider this service?! Thereafter, have received numerous surveys to complete, and even though I reached out to the assistant manager who said she would convey my disappointment to the manager; no phone call; and after emailing the manager as well as completing the survey, am STILL receiving feedback requests!

Just proved they are either not very organized or they just don’t look at the surveys.I will take my vehicle elsewhere!

Review about: Fred Beans Customer Care.

Comments