Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2014 hybrid kia optima from Fred Beans Kia of Flemington about 7 months ago. Shortly after the purchase of the vehicle I noticed that there was a large amount of condensation on the tail lights.

I brought the car back to the dealer 4 months ago and the woman working at the service department looked at the condensation and said, "oh yeah, that's a recall of this vehicle, we can have this fixed for you" so she told me that she would contact me in a couple days when the parts arrived to set up an appointment to look at the vehicle. A week or 2 came and went and I never heard from her so I decided to call her instead. She stated that she was still waiting for an answer from Kia , and that she would call me in a week. Again she never called so I called back, this time no answer so I left a message to return my phone call when she received my message.

Once again no one ever called me. This continued to happen for another month or so until I finally decided to have my boyfriend call instead. He spoke to the manager and explained the situation and the manager said that there was nothing in the computer about me calling in about this issue. Again the manager said to him that he would call back the following day to tell him what was happening in terms of getting the tail lights fixed.

Of course there was no call back. A few days ago I went to Kia and spoke to another manager, again I got the story that there was nothing in the computer about the incident and that I would get a call back. 4 days later I still hadn't received a call so I called back once again. In my message I stated to please return my phone call and after 24 hours I still haven't received the phone call.

So I decided to call again and ask to speak to the general manager, the general manager told me again that there was nothing in the computer about this incident. At this point I was very tired of hearing that so I said to him that's not my problem. He responded to me by saying "what would you like me to do about it?" Are you kidding me ? I want my tail lights fixed, that's what I want you to do about it, I want SOMEONE AT FRED BEANS KIA OF FLEMINGTON to do their job.

That's all i am asking !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only person I've spoken to that seemed at all sincere about wanting to help me (other then not returning my phone call) was Joseph Gallizzo.

Why is it so difficult to have this issue resolved? Or at least return a phone call and explain to me what the problem is and why it is taking so long.

Review about: 2014 Kia Motors Optima Hybrid Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Technically the KIA Dealership should have been the ones to do the recall. Since their manufacturer's were the ones who ordered the recall.