Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I ran a credit check for a vehicle in October. I was approved.

I put a security deposit on the vehicle. I waited months and was never contacted. when I contacted the company they told me I had to come in for another credit check. They told me I failed that credit check.

I have yet to see my car or my security deposit. THEY ROBBED ME BLIND! It has been 6 months now.

I have personally spoke to the manager of this operation and Fred Beans himself.

They are not willing to do anything to help out and go out of their ways to avoid any contact with me. I can not believe a place like this is still in business and until the day I die I will spread the word to every man woman and child I come into contact with that this organization (laughable) is the lowest of the low and even though they hide their nefarious behavior behind clean pressed suits, smiles, and firm hands shakes, they are no more than thieves!

Review about: Fred Beans Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

They are a rip off.

These guys are truly the "villans" of the retail auto industry! bar none!At lease they are consistant had a bad experience with them years ago and they are still operating utilizing the same "MO."